MIRISSA TO SECRET BEACH SUP
Mirissa to Secret Beach SUP – An ocean paddle to a beautiful beach to relax, swim and snorkel. Nearby there is also a bar where we can chill for a couple hours, but lunch and have a drink.
4 hours – 7500 lkr per person.
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING
- Swimwear and dry clothes to change into at the end
- Sunglasses (with ties)
- Sunscreen and repellent
- Money for secret beach bar.
- Are there any dangerous animals? Sea snakes are extremely rare and non-aggressive. Jellyfish are also rare and usually non-poisonous.
- Do I need experience? Some paddling experience is necessary. A training paddle session is available prior to the trip where our guide will ensure you have the necessary skills.
- Is food/drink included. Nothing is provided but we start and end our paddle at bars so there will be plenty of opportunity for refreshments. Our guide can carry money in a waterproof bag