Full Moon SUP Yoga
FULL MOON SUP YOGA RUNS FROM NOVEMBER TO APRIL
CONTACT US FOR DATES BETWEEN APRIL AND OCTOBER – PRIVATE GROUPS CATERED FOR
Join us from 7.30pm on the evening of the full moon, to share in the luna energies. Each moon holds a different energetic potential that will provide the narrative for intention setting and release.
These SUP Yoga and meditation ceremonies are a perfect way to cleanse the mind and release from unwanted attachments ready to welcome in the new rhythms. The event will be a mindful way to approach a deeper process of self-realisation and connection with nature through the practice of yoga.
The events will start with some celebratory face painting and intention setting from with an aim to be on the water around 8.15pm.
Enjoying the meditation of the river paddle by firelight, we proceed to the point of the river where the waterway divides. Symbolic of the choice we make along our path.
Under the moonlight we will connect our minds and bodies in unity through some light yoga asana that will focus on the centering of being, the core of the physical self and the grounding of emotional energy. Following the asana, you are invited to sit in vigil to your own intentions.
In the meditation practice, we are guided towards Prakriti Samadhi by Amos yogi, following which we will meander back along the waterway to the shala, where we will be greeted with some tasty treats refreshing coconuts and some beautiful live music. This is a powerful and moving experience for anyone looking for something unique
|Practitioner/Guide name||Times/Dates/Days of the week||Location||Price|
|AMOS YOGI||BETWEEN 19-23RD EACH MONTH TBC||Thalduwa River||Rs. 6000.00|
- Are there crocodiles? None have ever been spotted nor an attack ever reported.
- Are there venomous animals? Yes, we will be in the jungle so it is possible we could see snakes & scorpions. Although they are extremely rare.
- Do I need experience? Some paddling experience is necessary. A training paddle session is available prior to the trip where our guide will ensure you have the necessary skills.
- Are there vegetarian food options? Vegetarian options are always available, for further dietary requirements please enquire.
- How deep is the river? Water levels can vary depending on rainfall. The main river channel is generally 8ft deep or more. Our guide will always assess the rapids beforehand and point out any shallows, rocks or hazards.